Start your career as a Boilermaker Apprentice
As you should be aware, G.L.A.B.A.P. and Local 647 have established minimum requirements, which you are to adhere to. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. Four disciplinary actions within a 2 year period will result in termination from the apprenticeship program. On the day you were indentured you signed an agreement stating that you would abide by these requirements. The requirements for the next semester are listed below.
- Your online home study tests and coursework are due by June 30, 2023.
- All monthly job reports need to be received by the 15th of the following month.
- Renew your OSHA 10 online or in person by the end of your sixth period.
- You must maintain current MOST drug testing.
- Update your MSHA certification annually.
- Maintain a current TWIC Card.
- Turn in OJTs. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action.
Send all lessons, OJT’s, and monthly job reports (both the white and yellow copy, you keep the pink) to:
Boilermakers Local #647
9459 NW Highway 10
Ramsey, MN 55303
Do not send lessons, monthly job reports, or OJT's to the G.L.A.B.A.P. office in Illinois.