EFFECTIVE: February 26, 2018
Please be aware, G.L.A.B.A.P. and Local 647 have established minimum requirements, which you are to adhere to. Failure to do so will result in disciplinary action. Four disciplinary actions within a 2 year period will result in termination from the Apprenticeship Program. On the day you were indentured you signed an agreement stating that you would abide by these requirements. The requirements for the next semester are listed below.
- Your first online home study test (minimum of one) is due by March 28, 2018.
- Your next online home study test (minimum of one) is due by April 28, 2018.
- Your next online home study test (minimum of one) is due by May 28, 2018.
- All six (seven if you are first period) of your online home study tests are due by June 28, 2018.
- All monthly job reports need to be received by the 15th of the following month.
- You must maintain current MOST drug testing.
- Update your MSHA certification annually.
- Maintain a current TWIC card.
Send all lessons, OJT’s, and monthly job reports (both the white and yellow copy, you keep the pink) to:
Boilermakers Local #647
9459 NW Highway 10
Ramsey, MN 55303
Do not send lessons, monthly job reports, or OJT's to the G.L.A.B.A.P. office in Illinois.